Bears | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears

They haven't beaten anyone decent, Arizona, Seattle and Tampa? Seems like the Bears fan base is in for letdown. You never know what the Dolphins might be like but it won't be a cakewalk for that amazing defense in the heat and humidity...

They haven't beaten anyone decent, Arizona, Seattle and Tampa? Seems like the Bears fan base is in for letdown. You never know what the Dolphins might be like but it won't be a cakewalk for that amazing defense in the heat and humidity...

People call me crazy, but I know the NFC is massively overrated, especially in the media. The Giants were pathetic last night also, lucky Eagles get to feast on that s*** show division for another year, and the Rams got a cakewalk as well.

Bucs have the #1 pass offense in the league and bet the Saints in NO and Eagles. They came into Chicago one of the hottest teams in the league and got completely embarrassed.

Seattle game was not even close regardless of the score.

Arizona on the road was 16-0 after the first quarter when they scored 2 lucky TDs in a short field.

This game won’t be close. It’s sad a team needs to relyon the weather to have a chance. Heat won’t be a problem!

Bucs have the #1 pass offense in the league and bet the Saints in NO and Eagles. They came into Chicago one of the hottest teams in the league and got completely embarrassed.

Arizona on the road was 16-0 after the first quarter when they scored 2 lucky TDs in a short field.

This game won’t be close. It’s sad a team needs to relyon the weather to have a chance. Heat won’t be a problem!

Yeah, I'm sure the Bucs will be #1 at the end of the year, one thing is for sure they have the worst secondary in football. Arizona might be the worst team in the league. Take Wilson off of Seattle an they ARE the worst team in the league.

Sorry buddy, the Bears have done nothing this year of any significance. I'm not saying they can't beat the Dolphins but let's not pretend the '85 Bears are rolling into town.

Ha. Hahaha. No it wasn’t Marino, it was Brock GD Osweiller.

Pretty historic defensive performance dude.

Weird that coming on our forum talking mad **** blew up in your face...

You are right, too early to call them historic after 4 games. At the same time, I don't see how a bottom 5 scoring team will put up points on a defense giving up < 17 points per game. Marino is not walkinhg through that door.

Stupid Bears fans and pessimistic Dolfans LOL!!!

You gotta come back after a post like this.

Congrats all, good talking football. Your team was better, we were pathetic on defense. Good luck going forward. Hopefully you beat the other 3 teams in the NFC North.

I read opposing teams forums but never have I had the urge to act like a douchebag troll to provoke them. Especially true if my team has sucked badly forever. I remember when some Bills ass holes used to do the same thing the year Jaron 's units were on a winning streak.. before the loss we handed them sent them ultimately circling the drain. **** em all!

IMO the above troll's quote is a clinical example of Arrested Development. #Pathetic

Back
Top Bottom