Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat Cowherd Into Oblivion

He just says things to reactions and attention.
The issue that is annoying is he does not research things and says or asks questions that shows his laziness and ignorance.
He actually asked Urban Meyer why he did not recruit Joe Burrow to Ohio State. Meyer just looked at him in amazement.

It’s always been that. I cared more when I was younger because I was an idiot.

I remember when sports news was highlights, scores, and the occasional snide remark or witticism from Dan P or Keith O.

Now, it's just easily offended loudmouths yelling about unrealistic expectations & their fantasy impact.

I remember when sports news was highlights, scores, and the occasional snide remark or witticism from Dan P or Keith O.

Now, it's just easily offended loudmouths yelling about unrealistic expectations & their fantasy impact.
There was a time when sportscenter (purpously uncapitalized), PTI, etc were part of my daily routine, and my Sundays were dominated by pregames and postgames aside from the actual game coverage.

No more, and not for quite some time now. Their politically correct, holier than thou, agenda has brought me to the point where I loathe the f***ers.

Sadly... that's what most of their audience wants.

Morons like Jim Rome got this started, and now we cater to the lowest common denominator. Jerry Springer... the Kardashians... politicians that scream and lie. Clerics who hate, rather than love...

It's cultural rot.

Like Duderino says, until we beat some good teams in playoff games we've got no bragging rights. We haven't been a dominant team in this century and that's sad. I'd love to turn that around this season, right now. That's one of the reasons I hope X stays, it's pretty simple really, we're a better team by far with him. We can't keep losing star players and getting draft choices for the future, there's a point where you have to adopt a take profit and win now mind set. We are there now. We have the pieces in place, we're young and hungry. The rebuild is done, now it's time to see what we're made of. Will we be pretenders or contenders?

SportsCenter and NFL Primetime was the best back in the day. I loved watching the highlights on Primetime. The music is my favorite.

SportsCenter and NFL Primetime was the best back in the day. I loved watching the highlights on Primetime. The music is my favorite.
I miss the 'Primetime' when Tom Jackson was on, I liked it even more with Pete Axthelm in its early days. But, there was always a negative vibe when it came to the Dolphins on that show. Berman hated Miami, it was always about the Bills with him. 'Football Night in America' before the Sunday night game is about all I watch for highlights anymore.

Last edited:
No network is worse than ESPN now. All the decent analysts and anchors are gone.
They act like people care about NBA which no one does except the ghetto punks.
They pander to politically correct weirdos and heaven forbid them to ever criticize a minority athlete.
They are disgusting.

I miss the 'Primetime' when Tom Jackson was on, I liked it even more with Pete Axthelm in its early days. But, there was always a negative vibe when it came to the Dolphins on that show. Berman hated Miami, it was always about the Bills with him. 'Football Night in America' before the Sunday night game is about all I watch for highlights anymore.
Tom Jackson was awesome. I didn’t mind Berman so much. It helped that Buffalo never won anything.

Oorah!
Like Duderino says, until we beat some good teams in playoff games we've got no bragging rights. We haven't been a dominant team in this century and that's sad. I'd love to turn that around this season, right now. That's one of the reasons I hope X stays, it's pretty simple really, we're a better team by far with him. We can't keep losing star players and getting draft choices for the future, there's a point where you have to adopt a take profit and win now mind set. We are there now. We have the pieces in place, we're young and hungry. The rebuild is done, now it's time to see what we're made of. Will we be pretenders or contenders?

Back
Top Bottom