Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat NYG And Then HERE Is Who We should Root For

Flo’s the wife beater and we’re the harem of abused wives, where did I not understand the simplicity of the analogy?

The analogy’s the problem.

Flo’s done a good enough job in 3 years of a complete tear down. We don’t start strong because we’ve always had numerous changes in squad and coaching. Until you get some consistency with a lineup it will likely be a slow start as the players gel as the season progresses.

If Flo wasn’t up to the task, we wouldn’t have gelled in the last few weeks snd look menacing as a team. No playoff contender wants to play us right now.

He would’ve lost the changing room. No signs of that.
You don't get the analogy...its ok.

Flo has done a good job three years in? To what end? What was the goal? What has he accomplished?

He hasn't lost the changing room? Yeah. Ok. One thing about that changing room come playoff time...its going to be empty.

You don't get the analogy...its ok.

Flo has done a good job three years in? To what end? What was the goal? What has he accomplished?

He hasn't lost the changing room? Yeah. Ok. One thing about that changing room come playoff time...its going to be empty.
I understood your simpleton analogy, trust me, you’re no rocket scientist and having read your retorts to my posts you’re no football expert either.

You really don’t get it. It’s ok

Relevant to what? The goal is to make the playoffs...we don't, so what? I don't see how it matters. 3 years in...no playoffs. What are we doing?
Relevant to someone assessing whether or not we will make the playoffs. Factually we know that it is possible to make the playoffs without winning out. A pessimist might not think it will ultimately happen but recognizing that it may happen is part of any reasonable assessment. Having won 5 in a row improves our chances of making the playoffs so it is relevant.

Back
Top Bottom