Beat The Ravens,steelers,colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat The Ravens,steelers,colts

DOLPHINOMATIC

SMASH MOUTH O'' & D'' MEANS VICTORY!!!!!
Reaction score
:woot:ATTENTION ,ATTENTION I have been a DOLPHINS FAN SINCE 75,So I know them fairly well,unfortunately I lived in Norhtern Indiana most of my life,I never was able to see a game live . However I remained a fan,I hated the BEARS,LIONS,BENGALS,JETS,BILLS,AND JUST about any team up north,it was because of a sweatshirt that had then #22 Mercury Morris number on it,I asked a kid if they were good he said yeah,back then they won 2 super bowls 72 &73,so that gave me a reason,then the Marino era came in the 80s_90s yet no bowl victories,and I still stayed loyal.......well now it appears is their time to shine,remeber the no name defense,well these guys no one knows either, so perhaps they all can carry that into the games and win !!!!!!!!:DIt's gonna take a lotta 'D'',and RUN PLAYING SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL LIKE IT WAS THEIR LAST,ALSO RUNRONNIE & RICKY RUN!!!!!!!! TO STOP THE ''D'' KEEP THEIR 'D'' OFF THEBALANCE AND RUN,Then when we are on ''D'' put a smack of 'GANG TACKLES ON EVERY1 THAT MOVES!!!!!!!especially FLACCO,LACK OF EXPERIENCE SPELLS SACKS & 2-3 INTERCEPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:up::up::woot::woot:

Back
Top Bottom