Beat Writers Can’t Stand Being Wrong | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beat Writers Can’t Stand Being Wrong

Rhoadsy13

Starter
Reaction score
The beat writers are losing their minds & I honestly think it’s because their “reporting” all offseason was wrong that we will not look for a franchise QB this year.

Omar, Armando, & Barry (who I like) seem to take it personal that we made this trade for Rosen. Their arguments don’t seem to make sense to me. If we took Rosen last year at pick 11 no problem but we trade a LATE 2nd round & 5th next year while getting a 2nd round pick next year to add to our 10/11 picks already in 2020. Rosen will have a chance and is cheap. Armando attacking him personally is uncalled from what he “heard” from sources, he has never spoken to him how can you criticize him.

If we had taken Lock at 48 I bet they would have been praising the pick but since we essentially took Rosen it’s horrible and it messed up their AGENDA.

They hate the idea that the phone have locked the doors of the facility and no longer get their "inside scoops". Going to be an adjustment from Mike T. leaking info. Does not look good either when the national media is more plugged in than you.

Seems like anyone in the media not associated with the dolphins thinks we are the Albert Einstein of football drafting so far.

I haven't lived in So. Fla since the late 80's. There were some rock solid guys back then, Hank Goldberg and Tony Segreto....even afterward Jimmy Cefalo wasn't bad.

Mad Dog was an enjoyable listen on the radio.

How far the coverage has fallen....Omar Kelly, seriously how does he have a job?

Last edited:
I disagree.

They must love being wrong. After all, they are persistent at it.

The last time the local media was right, Hank Goldberg was still alive.

It’s funny. They’re all on board to tank but criticize when they don’t draft certain positions of need.

Armando said he would’ve drafted DK Metcalfe rather than trading the pick to AZ.

Wouldn’t doing that solidify the WR position and possibly give them a chance at winning?

It’s just they bought into the tank talk like some fans. No new coach and GM are going to try to tank. If we do some how go 3 and 13 or worse, they have a better than average chance of never getting a head coaching or GM job again. Yes they are looking and forward thinking about the 2020 and 2021 drafts. But unlike us they are not thinking how do we loss enough to get the 1st pick in the draft. And if that where there thinking they need to go as soon a possible.

Back
Top Bottom