Beauty Of A Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beauty Of A Jersey

The jersey in question is just as advertised. Great quality for the wholesale price. These jerseys make every fan proud wearing them. They are made to the Authentic detail. Best site for service and slection. I buy from them all the time. http://www.chinanfljerseys.us/

I dont' know about the jersey, but that air freshener is legit.

to the op grats looks bad *** man.

I think it won thread of the year

I just realized the Op is from Canada, I am sure there are 2 horses pulling that car...

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No such thing as a 'beautiful' fake jersey. No offense, but you guys are killing me with the fake stuff. This is just as bad as fake Gucci, fake Jordans, fake Ray Bans, etc.

If Will Allen gets released he's probably going to go back to #25 BTW.

The jersey in question is just as advertised. Great quality for the wholesale price. These jerseys make every fan proud wearing them. They are made to the Authentic detail. Best site for service and slection. I buy from them all the time. http://www.chinanfljerseys.us/
:lol:

2011830742537958-1.jpg

They even have fake Snapbacks. But why? The real ones are only $20-30!

folks, i DO NOT want to start a political debate here, and really, i hope no one replies.

take it how you want, if you agree, do it. if you dont, AH-SO!!

YOUR CUTTING YOUR OWN FINANCIAL THROATS every time you buy a product from COMMUNIST china!!

people cant keep biatching about jobs over seas and no jobs here if you keep lining the communstst pockets!!

yes, a lot of american made is more expensive, but this is the way to beat it all! boycott all chinese stuff [or any other product/service that is from an american company who moved there operations to foriegn countries for cheap labor] and it kills there buisness in red china manufacturing cheap, unsafe products for penny pinching americans. then find the cheaper american product. it will force the gougers to lower there prices sooner or later.

but again, this is all YOUR PRIVATE CHOICE! no need to reply. many say they do this and that but then they see that cool cheap jersey or tool or electronics or game and they fall into the old "well, its only one item, just this once wont hurt" mentality.

IF WE DO NOT START MAKING SACRIFICES, EVEN SMALL ONES, you will see the end of our country, were standing on the ledge right now! we are already BROKE and we owe BILLIONS to red china and other countries. FEED YOURSELVES and YOUR COUNTRYMEN!

sorry, someone had to say it. PLEASE just go to football, you wont change my mind or my boycotts [LIKE ALL G.E.PRODUCTS], its your private biz what you do with this reminder.

folks, i DO NOT want to start a political debate here, and really, i hope no one replies.

YOUR CUTTING YOUR OWN FINANCIAL THROATS every time you buy a product from COMMUNIST china!!

people cant keep biatching about jobs over seas and no jobs here if you keep lining the communstst pockets!!

yes, a lot of american made is more expensive, but this is the way to beat it all! boycott all chinese stuff [or any other product/service that is from an american company who moved there operations to foriegn countries for cheap labor] and it kills there buisness in red china manufacturing cheap, unsafe products for penny pinching americans. then find the cheaper american product. it will force the gougers to lower there prices sooner or later.

but again, this is all YOUR PRIVATE CHOICE! no need to reply. many say they do this and that but then they see that cool cheap jersey or tool or electronics or game and they fall into the old "well, its only one item, just this once wont hurt" mentality.

IF WE DO NOT START MAKING SACRIFICES, EVEN SMALL ONES, you will see the end of our country, were standing on the ledge right now! we are already BROKE and we owe BILLIONS to red china and other countries. FEED YOURSELVES and YOUR COUNTRYMEN!

sorry, someone had to say it. PLEASE just go to football, you wont change my mind or my boycotts [LIKE ALL G.E.PRODUCTS], its your private biz what you do with this reminder.
I agree with you in general, but when the high dollar "real" ones come from China as well, you're still propping them up buying essentially the same thing for way more money. It's kind of hard to stand on principle when the market is cornered.

You need to read the book "Full Black" by Brad Thor.

I agree with you in general, but when the high dollar "real" ones come from China as well, you're still propping them up buying essentially the same thing for way more money. It's kind of hard to stand on principle when the market is cornered.

Except you are buying from a NFL Licensed American company and not supporting a country that is trying to collapse ours!

I'd be all over the NFL Licenced American product if I wasnt looking at a 900% markup from the fake. We can get political til the cows come home. At the end of the day, you arent convincing many people, in this economy, to pick up an authentic for $300 when they can have the same item(or reasonably close) for $50.

Back
Top Bottom