Beefs on Himes/Busch - Tampa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beefs on Himes/Busch - Tampa

john00agent

tuna safe
Reaction score
Said they will try for the game with the Big Satellite. Won't know until game time, but if you can't make it south, its an option.

john00agent said:
Said they will try for the game with the Big Satellite. Won't know until game time, but if you can't make it south, its an option.

why are all these places saying they won't know until game time? does the satellite feed magically appear at 7pm est and either you get it or you dont? i would think that if you can get the local miami or kc cbs affiliate on dish right now, you're good to go. but i guess not, that would be too simple.....

thecoordinator said:
why are all these places saying they won't know until game time? does the satellite feed magically appear at 7pm est and either you get it or you dont? i would think that if you can get the local miami or kc cbs affiliate on dish right now, you're good to go. but i guess not, that would be too simple.....

i dont understand it, but yes, they have to wait until game time to find it. basically, flipping through channels. ive seen them do it numerous times.

Back
Top Bottom