Before 1997

Reaction score
I believe in ‘77 we were better than Denver and would have had a rematch w Dallas in that SB.
Wow. I never felt that way. Denver was probably better than us and Dallas destroyed them. And as long as Dallas doesn't play Miami in the orange bowl, they wouldn't have a problem with us in New Orleans at all - had we made it, which is far from a given. (Miami at Mile High that year would have struggled. In fact, do you really like them over the Colts or Raiders that season? I don't think they beat any of them) I felt that '77 team was just ok, nothing special.

mfish41

It is what it is
Reaction score
Highest winning % in league history pre Y2K.

Younger fans don't realize 10 win seasons were failures for this franchise for 3 decades.

How does one top perfection? By winning 3 super bowls in a row. The one crowning achievement no one has pulled off. That's what I'm predicting for the Miami Dolphins. 3 titles in a row.
I'll take 1 title. Hell i'll take just waking up on super bowl morning for once in my life knowing the Dolphins will be playing later that day.

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'll take 1 title. Hell i'll take just waking up on super bowl morning for once in my life knowing the Dolphins will be playing later that day.
As if you would’ve gotten a second of sleep the night before.

Until then.....whiskey.

Top Bottom