Before the season, if you were told we'd be 3-1 after week 4... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Before the season, if you were told we'd be 3-1 after week 4...

H4wt Pocket

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You would've taken that record in a heartbeat.

Sure losing sucks, especially on national television, but we're still 3-1 at the end of the day. We played a good Saints team that has a very talented offense. We made some key mistakes that they were able to capitalize on...it happens. This is a young team. There are absolutely going to be growing pains. What's important is that we continue to grow and learn from those mistakes and come back strong the next game.

The sky is not falling. We've beaten two teams that were in the playoffs last year, and a Browns team that's actually starting to look decent and is tied for the AFC north lead. We host the Ravens next week. It's going to be a tough game, but I certainly think it's winnable. Hopefully we can bounce back from tonight and go into the bye at 4-1.

Go Dolphins!

Exactly. People were hoping for two wins and we are contending for possibly four. After we beat Baltimore this week it will just get easier throughout the year.

If you would have then told me that we'd be a 3-1 team, but with warning signs all over the place and clear signs that e won't be able to keep up such a pace...I'd be much more reluctant.

It's not the fact that we lost, it's the way we lost. We put a lot of bad things on film that other teams can exploit.

It was an embarrassing loss where the whole team didn't play well except the running game early on and the interior defensive line. Maybe this will be a wake up call to the entire team that they have a lot of work to do if they are going to be a great team. A little humble pie might be just what is needed to propel us to another level.

Back
Top Bottom