Beginning of the End - Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beginning of the End - Brady

Don't believe the hype. Brady has been banged up many times through the years, including probable concussions, and has taken time off in practice, but the Pats always leave him off the injury report. In the last 2 years, the Pats were threatened with fines for not reporting injuries, so they just started listing Brady even if he had nothing more than a hangnail.

Until he retires he is not finished and there is no sense in waiting around

Doesn't matter, as long as Hoodie is in control. He will just plug in another average QB and make him seem elite.

Brady has been "on the way out" for years. I really think he could play until 45 if he wanted to. Look at his numbers this year. Still real good

I'll believe it when I see it. Didn't he go every week a few years back on the injury report but never missed a game?

11 touchdowns to 1 interception. 112.0 QB rating. Doesn't look like the end to me. Look at what Marino was like in '99-- that's what the end looks like.

The story of this year's Patriots isn't Tom Brady is over the hill; it's the rest of the team that's letting him down.

Have been hearing this talk for years, it's always been the "end" of Tom Brady until it's not. I personally would like to see him gone however.

I have hope that Suh will help retire Brady.

Back
Top Bottom