Behind Enemy Keyboards Week 14 - Dolphins @ Jests | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Behind Enemy Keyboards Week 14 - Dolphins @ Jests

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I had a great time watching this one today between the finheaven game thread and streamer TD Phins Talk. Typing this as the Jets are trying to go down the field and regain the lead while my son is over at a friends house, so we'll see if this is all for naught...

southparkcpa - My tee time is set for 11:20, cold beer after, just enough activity to miss this nightmare.
:)
This guy has the Adam Gase strategy down to a science

JetsYanks13 - This matchup is pathetic in so many levels! It’s actually an insult to football fans across the country who have to sit through this! The sad reality is the Fins have a brighter future than the Jets, especially at Head Coach, and it is what it is at this point!
Nice to be on the right side of this comment for a change

JustEndTheSuffering - With the amount of picks the Dolphins have acquired they might be contenders in a few years. Every is laughing at them now but I don’t think they will be in 2-3 years. The Jets on the other hand are stuck in an eternal rebuild it feels like.
What a great handle!

TNJet - Darnold, Crowder, and Griffin alone is enough to beat this team. But Gase has to call the right plays. You never know which Gase you'll get, the one who coaches to Darnolds strengths, or against them
So many flashbacks to last few years watching this game. Penalties early on extending our drives stood out.

Greenbean - The dolphins are doing it right. Nice and clean. The players they let go, while solid have the stink of loser on them. They were able to acquire numerous first rd picks for those guys. They have more than one first rd pick or top 3 rds for the next few years. If they can do a good job of avoiding busts they will have a very strong team.
Other teams seeing it done the right way

JustEndTheSuffering - Quietly they are taking over the AFC East.
Bit early for this and hyperbolic, but coming from an opposing fan, i'll take it

Bugg - Would be a positive to take this game vs. a resurgent Fins team.
So we're a positive measuring stick all of a sudden? Jets fans got it rough

DLJ -How can anyone watch this sh*t show of an offense and think Gase is the answer?
fullblast - Dumb play after dumb play with this dumb team.
We know all about it!

JT JET - How come we let the most average QBs, rookies, 3rd string QBs look like Pro Bowlers? This has gone on since the Rex Ryan years
Not sure about Ryan, but for Gase, it's a GIFT!

MS Jets Fan - The dolphins might just need 3 FGs to beat us. Fitz is just going to kill us on time consuming drives.
7 - but good try (edit: needed that 8th one we missed - Sanders is still a keeper)

Jif - Amazing how Parker came back and caught an under thrown pass by leaping over a defender and reaching over him to catch it.
yeah he's pretty good

...and crap we just lost......but i'm going to post what we have so far anyway. Not even going to comment on that PI call in this thread except to say nice to see Flores has this team's back. I normally don't post these after a loss but there's some stuff worth reading about the perception of this team right now.

This team fights hard EVERY WEEK.

Thanks fellas - apologies for the half column, like I said this is not usually loss material. @Fintastic17 totally agree - this game was far from all negative for our team and we saw a reminder of what we left behind with Gase.

I had a great time watching this one today between the finheaven game thread and streamer TD Phins Talk. Typing this as the Jets are trying to go down the field and regain the lead while my son is over at a friends house, so we'll see if this is all for naught...

This guy has the Adam Gase strategy down to a science

Nice to be on the right side of this comment for a change

What a great handle!

So many flashbacks to last few years watching this game. Penalties early on extending our drives stood out.

Other teams seeing it done the right way

Bit early for this and hyperbolic, but coming from an opposing fan, i'll take it

So we're a positive measuring stick all of a sudden? Jets fans got it rough

We know all about it!

Not sure about Ryan, but for Gase, it's a GIFT!

7 - but good try (edit: needed that 8th one we missed - Sanders is still a keeper)

yeah he's pretty good

...and crap we just lost......but i'm going to post what we have so far anyway. Not even going to comment on that PI call in this thread except to say nice to see Flores has this team's back. I normally don't post these after a loss but there's some stuff worth reading about the perception of this team right now.

This team fights hard EVERY WEEK.
Good stuff Cheese...

Thanks fellas - apologies for the half column, like I said this is not usually loss material. @Fintastic17 totally agree - this game was far from all negative for our team and we saw a reminder of what we left behind with Gase.
You got that right, we once again watched the "Offensive Guru" refuse to play on the opponents weakness and just blindly go with his tendancies. We are the WORST team in the league against the rush, and he just refused to run it lol

LOVE that he's ruining a division rival now, it's so satisfying to watch.

Back
Top Bottom