Beigel, Baker and Mac | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beigel, Baker and Mac

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I think all 3 have been solid thus far this year, I'm really pleased with Raekwon McMillan's growth, especially after he tore his ACL.

Biegel has been a steal and I love his swagger.

I think Baker got off to a slow start but he's been coming on strong lately.

AVG back and a true edge ROLB, not either of the Harrises and watch out, that's a sneaky good LB corps.

I think all 3 have been solid thus far this year, I'm really pleased with Raekwon McMillan's growth, especially after he tore his ACL.

Biegel has been a steal and I love his swagger.

I think Baker got off to a slow start but he's been coming on strong lately.
You are correct, sir!

I'm pleased that all three are showing development. I'm happy that Biegel has shown a little pass rush ability and McMillan has shown decent run stuffing ability. All three have a lot more potential in them, and I'm eager to see it show more and more consistently as the season progresses. This is a throw-away season record-wise, but it is crucial for these guys development. Remember, we have a LOT of draft picks in 2020 and 2021, and we will be drafting LB's each year, so nobody's roster spot is safe. The time to show this improvement is … well … now. Because talented competition is incoming.

Baker is one hell of a character. Very funny guy. But I do agree with the sentiment that all 3 have played much better than expected. Especially Baker these past few games. If you were to add a guy like Isaiah Simmons from Clemson to this unit it be fantastic.

I'm pleased that all three are showing development. I'm happy that Biegel has shown a little pass rush ability and McMillan has shown decent run stuffing ability. All three have a lot more potential in them, and I'm eager to see it show more and more consistently as the season progresses. This is a throw-away season record-wise, but it is crucial for these guys development. Remember, we have a LOT of draft picks in 2020 and 2021, and we will be drafting LB's each year, so nobody's roster spot is safe. The time to show this improvement is … well … now. Because talented competition is incoming.
Being surrounded by better talent never hurts either!

I think Biegel might be our Van Noy.

The unit is well coached!!!
I can say the same for the secondary. Not the most talented but well coached. That is why I believe we have seen the last of CT.

I think they've all gotten better as the season has went on. I think Biegel is okay, but we need someone with more talent still. Taco has been ok enough to earn a spot on the team next year I think

Add Van Ginkle to the mix and we may have found 1 position we don't need to address next season. Hope we get to see him play a little this year.

Defensively, I think CB and Safety is a higher priority than LB. But hopefully these 3 continue to develop

Certainly need a DE above all else.

I’d put CB2 as our second biggest weakness on defense. That last few years have been brutal opposite X. Time to form a solid tandem. Maybe with pick 33/34?

Agreed that a S is also needed above LB. we are in a good spot pick wise to possibly just add a 5th round LB and actually try and build depth there.

I think the offensive skill position (minus QB) will see the least draft resources used, this year.

Last edited:
These is what I would do if I was Gm. 2020 draft Maybe 3 OL 2 CB 2. DE. 1. Qb Draft one or free agents 1.Rb.

I'd be fine w Okwara from ND in the 2nd. Cut Charles Harris, enough.

Okwara/Trent Harris
McMillan/low level FA
Baker/Eguavoen
Biegel/AVG

Not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom