Beigel, Baker and Mac | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beigel, Baker and Mac

The only compliment given to this entire franchise should be that they are the least penalized team in football... other than that this team is a dumpster fire.

And do you credit the "sucky coaching" for that? Because they've got a team full of guys not even good enough to stick on most practice squads buying in and not making mistakes. Haven't seen anything comparable since Shula was running the show.

Totally agree. Baker has flashed more.
biegel is the real gem. He can get to the qb
I think this guy can be someone who gets 8 to 10 sacks a year. He was overshadowed my tj watt but he can play.
McMillan has been really solid. Baker the last two weeks has really improved.

I watch the games just to see biegel and Gesicki
Preston Williams was winning me over too. I hope these guys stay healthy. I want them to work on their craft now and offseason. Not rehabbing.

And do you credit the "sucky coaching" for that? Because they've got a team full of guys not even good enough to stick on most practice squads buying in and not making mistakes. Haven't seen anything comparable since Shula was running the show.

I never mentioned sucky coaching to be honest with you and you chose the only compliment I gave them to inquire on my feelings about them. I admited that was a positive sign. However, the coaching decisions to put Bobby McCain at FS, ostracizing Kenny Stills about the Jay Z issue, and questionable play calling at pivotal moments have definitely not made me very confident in this coaching staff either.

Last edited:
Raekwon McMillian is one of the best run stopping LBers in the NFL.

Baker has steadily improved as the season has gone one.

Biegel is one of the top 3-4 OLBs in pressure rates in the NFL.

Absolutely surprising when you think about how awful they were week 1.

As soon as I read the first sentence i knew it was written by 1 of 5 posters. Lol..
Amazing isn't it?

First thing I did was scroll up to look.

Thought our old buddy Largo was going off again......lol

I never mentioned sucky coaching to be honest with you and you chose the only compliment I gave them to inquire on my feelings about them. I admited that was a positive sign. However, the coaching decisions to put Bobby McCain at FS, ostracizing Kenny Stills about the Jay Z issue, and questionable play calling at pivotal moments have definitely not made me very confident in this coaching staff either.
I love the "only complaint to defend" line. Gotta give it to you, at least you know you are a constant complainer.

What I love about McMillan, Biegel and Baker is, they epitomize Flores and the Style of defense he comes from. He plays them to their strengths. This has alot to do about the coaching, these kids are getting now, as opposed to before. They are thriving in a system that utilizes their best traits, which is allowing them to make plays.

I love the "only complaint to defend" line. Gotta give it to you, at least you know you are a constant complainer.

Lol I said only compliment. Good job there. You must reading ahead of your grade level.

But you are right, I do constantly complain about this team... know why? Cause they arent doing too good buddy. I would love to be like you and just try to complain about the people complaining about the team, but I dont care at all about you and couldnt care less about your veiws attempting to ignore the obvious, so I stick to what I know and care about.

Hope that shines a light on all of my "complaining."

Back
Top Bottom