Being A Dfan In Minnesota | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being A Dfan In Minnesota

Rzeznik21

Rocking Phin Fan
Reaction score
hehe its fun being a dfan in minnesota. i always get looked at when I am wearing a jersery and my hat and i thinks its funny. they are just jealous :cooldude: . I cant wait til the phins to play the vikes at the dome. SLAUGHTERING THEM, Culpeppers got nothing on us. :D

that was the year we didnt have RW, if we had him that woulda been a different ball game, considering we held the vikes to 17 i believe

You get looked at funnny in minnesota, try living in rochester( about 2 hours away form buffalo) its bills country here i get picked on soo much but they can just wait

FinsAreLife said:
You get looked at funnny in minnesota, try living in rochester( about 2 hours away form buffalo) its bills country here i get picked on soo much but they can just wait

try growin up in Buffalo.

i am not trying to compete who gets looked at the most. just a thread for fun =D and how i really want to see the phins own the vikings

Dolphin fan in New Jersey right here. And let me it can be brutal. Jet fans are worse enough, but throw in Giants and Eagles fans too. :(

ih8brady said:
try growin up in Buffalo.
Tried that :shakeno: . Hated every minute of it. Actually only lived there for 4 years. Guess what years? Thats right all 4 SB LOSSES :D . Lived in East Amherst and went to Williamsville East. Was actually pretty good freinds with that kid from Jackass and Viva La Bam, Ryan Dunn

painnotpleasure said:
Dolphin fan in New Jersey right here. And let me it can be brutal. Jet fans are worse enough, but throw in Giants and Eagles fans too. :(

im a new jersey dolphins fan, my dad got tickets to a giants dolphins game at the meadowlands, lemme tell you i thought the fans werent gonna be as bad but giants fans were sayin all this **** and throwin stuff at me, but we ended up winnin and of the few fins fans i saw, i gave em all high fives...good times, good times

njFinsForever said:
im a new jersey dolphins fan, my dad got tickets to a giants dolphins game at the meadowlands, lemme tell you i thought the fans werent gonna be as bad but giants fans were sayin all this **** and throwin stuff at me, but we ended up winnin and of the few fins fans i saw, i gave em all high fives...good times, good times
Yeah man I know what you mean, tell me about it. I would say it's hardest being a Dolphins fan in New Jersey/New York more than anywhere else. :mad:

Dolfan in bronco country. Not really too bad. There are alot of other fans in the area. But damn I get tired of hearing about the donkeys. I hope we destroy them in the first game this year. It will send all of there followers running into holes.

njFinsForever said:
that was the year we didnt have RW, if we had him that woulda been a different ball game, considering we held the vikes to 17 i believe

We had Ricky that game, I was there. It might have seemed like he wasn't there because Culpepper had more rushing yards than RW.

You guys break my heart. Try growing up in Memphis in the 60's and 70's... My choices were... St. Louis Cardinals... Dallas Cowboys... or in the AFl... Miami!!!

College Football? Why Ole Miss of course.

At least my college alma mater Memphis Normal... excuse... Memphis State University!!!... excuse ... The University at Memphis.... had decent basktetball back then....

Kentucky is mostly a Basketball state...when it comes to NFL...we have a little of everything....I guess mostly Cincinnatti Bengal fans....I know mostly Cowboy fans around where I live...a few Steeler fans...I don't get any greif being a Phins fan...:D

Back
Top Bottom