Being a fan of this team is like........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being a fan of this team is like........

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Reaction score
Being a fan of S&M. Ooops did I say that outloud?
I mean after that disgusting performance yesterday how many
of you felt like that you had been gaged and bound and just took it up the you know where by some some Redneck Supremise? Pulp Fiction style. Pain and pleasure go hand in hand when you're a fan of this team and I've been one for a long time.
I must really enjoy it for I have no plans of jumping ship no time soon. So bring on the pain sprinkled with some pleasure from time to time.

Discuss.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually fans in Houston know exactly how you feel. Being a fan of the Dolphins is like how it used to be being a fan of the Oilers. So much potential, so much talent, so little to show for it. To this day the thought of jan 3 1993 still sends shivers down my spine.

After years and years of heart break (hey at least you have some trophys in the case even if they are a little dusty) I think it had numbed the fans so much here that when Bud Adams demanded a new stadium we showed him the door.

But I still think Miami will be okay, and keep this in mind...the only time the Super Bowl has ever been held in Houston before this year, the Dolphins won.

Back
Top Bottom