being hear too much talk on Kay Jay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

being hear too much talk on Kay Jay

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He is not all that.He is Undrafted for christ sake.He will be another Lenard Henry.but at least he was a 7th round pick.What is all the hype on this guy.I would love to no this.

He's got quite a bit more talent than Leonard Henry...

he went undrafted mainly because he is 26 and has character concerns.

kay jay is a good rb and he did not get drafted because of his age and poor senior bowl, but he had some great games i think he rushed for 200 yards a few times. i think you will change your mind after the preseason, i think he will beat out gordon and minor for the #2 rb position!

Although I agree there is far to much hype with Kay Jay, he is a tremendous back. I have the Sports Weekly Draft Preview and in there they have him as the 5th best RB in the draft with future star potential. The reason he dropped is because he is at the peak age(26) for most RB's. Most begin to decline after 26 and 27. Since he was in college all this time I say he could have a very productive 3-4 years since it's not as harsh on the body as apposed to someone coming into the NFL at age 21 and playing til 27 and being worn out. But he was not worth spending a pick on for three years.

Kay Jay is a bit older, he spent 2 years playing minor league baseball. Hes a power RB with a lot of upside. Hes got good enough speed and vision to be a good player; certainly better then Henry or Minor.

Good enough speed? At 230-235 pounds the kid can fly. He's as physically talented as Brown but just not in the same shape.

He spent 4 years in the minor leagues. IMO, that was some sound preparation for what the NFL entails...He then went on to Division 1 football to fine tune his football skills....I think that although he's 26, he's more prepared mentally and physically than most at 23, 24.

not to be an a$$ hole but I think that you want to "know" what they hype is about, intead of "no" what they hype is about

Jaj said:
Good enough speed? At 230-235 pounds the kid can fly. He's as physically talented as Brown but just not in the same shape.
Ok youre right I misspoke. For his size its definitely good speed. I think we got a player.

I will not be surprised if Kay-Jay...

1. Knocks someone teeth out on the playing field.

2. Is heralded as this year's NFL rookie steal.

3. Is difficult for Miami's coaching staff ro get him off the feild due to his intensity and power.

4 Scores 8 or more touchdowns.

I guess you didn't see what he did to one of the best run defenses in college football (FSU) when they played. He basically was unstoppable...

Scores 8 or more touchdowns huh... If he does this as a Backup to Brown I would be happy..

raving said:

3. Is difficult for Miami's coaching staff ro get him off the feild due to his intensity and power.

8 td's at second stringer, wow imagine the number of tds Ronnie will have then :eek:

raving said:

No way man, he'll be MV fricken P!

Back
Top Bottom