Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being Redirected To Spam Sites **owner Is Aware And Working On The Issue. Please Be Patient**

So I asked once already about using different web browsers solves the issue and no one has gotten back to me.

Here is the link to Chrome for Apple:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-chrome/id535886823?mt=8

And here is the link for Firefox for Apple:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/firefox-web-browser/id989804926?mt=8

I’ll download one of these browsers and the next day it’s happening I’ll see if it’s happening across browsers, but I’m not going to use a different browser overall since I’m comfortable with Safari and this is the only site we have issues with.

Really, my point was just to let you guys know it was happening. I’ve been on this site a while and am invested, but this would definitely chase off any newer members.

Yes that’s the site..

So your saying we either use a different browser or don’t come here..?

Yes that’s the site..

@djphinfan
Brother DJ I think the staff will look into this further. For what its worth my iPad works fine. Have a great night.

Last edited:
Yes that’s the site..

Trying to trouble shoot it. Because so far it seems to only effect Apple users. And it seems specifically iPhones. I tired clicking on the link that FFIC provided and it doesn't display on on my phone. I'm guessing it's because I am on Android.

While we trouble shoot this please check your security settings on your phones. Give this a try as well:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203987

Trying to trouble shoot it. Because so far it seems to only effect Apple users. And it seems specifically iPhones. I tired clicking on the link that FFIC provided and it doesn't display on on my phone. I'm guessing it's because I am on Android.

While we trouble shoot this please check your security settings on your phones. Give this a try as well:
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203987
Thanksgiving. I had all the correct settings set. I am doing an update right now. Thanks, John

@djphinfan
Brother DJ I think the staff will look into this further. For what its worth my iPad works fine. Have a great night.

Your iPad is irrelevant

This happens all the time

This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve complained about this.

I can’t even finish this message without it popping up.

It’s happened 4 times so far while I typed this. I keep hitting the back button.

Also FYI: the banners at the bottom of the screen are really annoying and I spend less time here because of it. But I know, I know get VIP.

I wouldn’t come here and complain about the annoying banners on the bottom but since I’m here, thought I would.

The redirects need to be fixed permanently. It pops up every so often every few years or so.

Fins Up

Your iPad is irrelevant

This happens all the time

This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve complained about this.

I can’t even finish this message without it popping up.

It’s happened 4 times so far while I typed this. I keep hitting the back button.

Also FYI: the banners at the bottom of the screen are really annoying and I spend less time here because of it. But I know, I know get VIP.

I wouldn’t come here and complain about the annoying banners on the bottom but since I’m here, thought I would.

The redirects need to be fixed permanently. It pops up every so often every few years or so.

Fins Up
Bro I am sure the staff will see this post. I am not going to tell you to join VIP, however that would help support the site and you wouldn't see the banners anymore. The staff usually does there due diligence in looking into issues like this.

Bro I am sure the staff will see this post. I am not going to tell you to join VIP, however that would help support the site and you wouldn't see the banners anymore. The staff usually does there due diligence in looking into issues like this.
Correct and unfortunately this issue seems to always come back after its been fixed. So far the common denominator is iPhones. It's happened once before where it effected all phone users but it was fixed that time but it seems to keep coming back for iPhones for whatever reason.

As for iPads being irrelevant, it's not. All information helps us fix the problem.

The other thing that you guys need to realize is that no one is paid to run this site. That means we have full time jobs and our daily lives to attend to before things can be fixed here. So problems won't be fixed over night and in situations like this narrowing down the exact problem does take time. FFIC giving us the link to the redirect site is a good step in the right direction.

In the mean time, as suggested, please check your security settings and make sure they are as up to date as possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom