Belichek-Mangini | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichek-Mangini

23Dolphins34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What is the beef with these two? I've heard Belichek hasn't been very friendly with his former pupil and the after the game handshake wasn't all that warm and fuzzy either.

I think Belichick accused Mangini of "tampering" with trying to get Deion Branch...or something like that.

Rocky Raccoon said:
I think Belichick accused Mangini of "tampering" with trying to get Deion Branch...or something like that.

Nope, he did not want mangini to take the Jet job, did everything he could to stop him or talk him out of it.

Belichick is a punk, instead of being proud of a kid he had as a ball boy making it big, he does crap like that!

I think I can honestly say, that was the first time in my life, that I was glad the Jets won!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Nope, he did not want mangini to take the Jet job, did everything he could to stop him or talk him out of it.

Belichick is a punk, instead of being proud of a kid he had as a ball boy making it big, he does crap like that!

I think I can honestly say, that was the first time in my life, that I was glad the Jets won!

You know every team should hate losing but these guys seem to truly make theatre out of it when they do.

Not the first time I've seen Brady and Bellychick storm off the field like a couple of kids who had their Ice cream cone stolen.

i think belichek has a lot of disdain toward the Jets organization. Ever since his whole fiasco with them. hes upset mangini went there. I think now he even refuses to say his name.

Back
Top Bottom