Belichick on The Auburn RB's.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick on The Auburn RB's....

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
"If I was a a team in need of a RB and I was building a team to win the Super Bowl next year, I'd take [Carnell] Williams. "
"But if I had a three-year plan, I'd take Brown. He's bigger and stronger and can catch the ball. He didn't have the yards running, but that had a lot to do with a lack of opportunities. I think he's going to be a better runner in the long run."

VERY INTERESTING.

He is screwing with Saban's head!!!!!!!!! Dont pick either of them! They will both suck!

:tongue: jk.

Haaaaa........no Kidding! Don't Listen To Bb!

dolfreak said:
"If I was a a team in need of a RB and I was building a team to win the Super Bowl next year, I'd take [Carnell] Williams. "
"But if I had a three-year plan, I'd take Brown. He's bigger and stronger and can catch the ball. He didn't have the yards running, but that had a lot to do with a lack of opportunities. I think he's going to be a better runner in the long run."

VERY INTERESTING.

This doesn't sound like something Belichick would say. Link?

Jnaledu3 said:
Not really.

I just noticed that you have Eric Shelton in your signature. I just thought I'd let you know that many teams have taken him off their draft boards because he has an arthritic condition in the neck. It's the same condition that ended JJ Johnson's career.

KB21 said:
I just noticed that you have Eric Shelton in your signature. I just thought I'd let you know that many teams have taken him off their draft boards because he has an arthritic condition in the neck. It's the same condition that ended JJ Johnson's career.
Sucking is what ended JJ Johnson's career!

KB21 said:

That sucks.

I better photoshop a neck brace on him.. :(

Back
Top Bottom