Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell is choosing between Phins, Bills, Chiefs

I wouldn’t let Bell have his cake and eat it to. He had his chance to sign with the Dolphins. Don’t give him that chance again.
pretty sure he'll be ok.

especially if he gets a championship ring.

are you really going to look at it as a slight to the dolphins if he went where he thought he had the best chance of winning the super bowl in 2020?

Wondering....since we made a play for Bell will we be buyers for a rb before the trade deadline in 2 weeks? I'm sure someone like Gurley or Lindsey could be available.

pretty sure he'll be ok.

especially if he gets a championship ring.

are you really going to look at it as a slight to the dolphins if he went where he thought he had the best chance of winning the super bowl in 2020?

I don’t want Bell at all. I want the Dolphins to draft one.

I don’t want the Dolphins to sign him even if he plays great. I would rather them draft a RB.
Let's see what our actual needs are before we start blowing theoretical draft picks.
We need a pass rusher, a fast AF WR, a LB'er, another OL....

Yeah, youre right. We can draft one.

Can understand him wanting to join a team who have a good chance of winning the super bowl.

A bit harsh on CEH whom I wanted us to draft. I guess we will ride it out with that we have and maybe take a look at Najee Harris or Etienne in the draft fingers crossed.

I sure was.
I am very surprised the Chiefs brought him in. I didn't mean anything by quoting your post. I was completely wromng in my assessment... it looks like you were too since we were in agreement. LOL :)

Back
Top Bottom