Bell Wants To Play Here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell Wants To Play Here

I'm sure he does, we pay big money in free agency

That will help the tanking masterplan

Though it's only a report from fansided...

Last edited:
I'm sure he does, we pay big money in free agency

That will help the tanking masterplan

Though only only a report from fansided...
That helps tanking? Signing a big time RB helps?

Let's be clear, as Bell made his position crystal clear … Bell wants to play for the highest bidder. His preference was for Pittsburgh to be the highest bidder, but when that didn't work out, he's full mercenary mode. That didn't work out too well the last time with LAWOLrence Timmons.

If he wanted the extract the most money from us he wouldn't of said we are his idle spot. he loses some leverage. granted very small leverage but hes not gaining anything by admitting to it.

Is Bell an OG? Or DE?

Seriously -- perhaps our strongest position and some yahoo posts this stupidity?

Makes me think twitter is for little bird brains!

(no insult to corvids + parrots etc. who are way smarter than most modern neanderthals)

:)

That helps tanking? Signing a big time RB helps?

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice" synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; trenchancy, mordancy, acerbity; arecausticity, mordacity

"his voice was heavy with sarcasm"

sarcasm
/ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/

noun

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice" synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; trenchancy, mordancy, acerbity; arecausticity, mordacity

"his voice was heavy with sarcasm"
Well i can't sense sarcasm in writing

Back
Top Bottom