Bell Wants To Play Here | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell Wants To Play Here

I am all for players maximizing their earning power especially in a game like football where one play can potentially end a career on any given Sunday, but Bell is someone that I dislike as a person.....no thanks.

This team would be the utter embarrassment of the NFL if they sign him. Rebuilding means staying very far away from paying superstar free agents before the rebuild year 1 even begins!!!!! I'm at a loss for words.

Rebuilding means one thing only: Getting a new QB starter with a fresh 3-4 year superbowl window. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree with this except the superbowl part. I just wanna compete for a superbowl which means consistently making the playoffs in hopes of winning one.

Rebuilding means one thing only: Getting a new QB starter with a fresh 3-4 year superbowl window. Nothing more, nothing less.
I think there is a little more to it than that. Clearing cap space, by eliminating burdensome contracts, which also means getting rid of some decent players, also is a factor.

Back
Top Bottom