Bell?

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Why is it that no one is talking about Yermiah Bell Moving up and Starting at safety, he has started to show some promise the last few years if he can only stay healthy

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Im pretty sure theyll be a lot of competition.

Well have Tebucky, Yeremiah, possibly a rookie, possible Freeman back, Bua,Tillman all in competition.

fear-the-d

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Crzynick25 said:
Why is it that no one is talking about Yermiah Bell Moving up and Starting at safety, he has started to show some promise the last few years if he can only stay healthy
His problem is he cant stay healthy!

Razza

Wicky-wicky scratch
Reaction score
Bell impressed me with the little I saw of him but he's too injury-prone, Bell & Jones is risky, I'd like to see Shazor but he's more of a SS - I think Bullock is a possibility if we get a 2nd

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
My final prediction for our starting S are, Bell or Rookie at FS and Jones at SS.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
i'd love to see Freeman back... i like Bell, but he cant stay fit.

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Reaction score
Crzynick25 said:

Why ask if you know the answer? :D

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Nobody is locked in at a starting positon, but I think T-Jones is a pretty much locked at SS and there will be a competition for the FS spot between Bell, Tillman, Bua and possibly a rookie.

larfo2224

Second String
Reaction score
I think bell would definitely be good but his health is going to be a major concern. Give he the chance and if he cannot stay healthy, jettison him.

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Man, we are going to have like 3 or 4 guys battle it out for the FS spot, since Jones should take the SS spot.

Getumboys

Rookie
Reaction score
i think that bell will win out at fs but that could be some hard hitting if he can stay healthy cause he can close on u so fast

Top Bottom