Bell? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bell?

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Why is it that no one is talking about Yermiah Bell Moving up and Starting at safety, he has started to show some promise the last few years if he can only stay healthy

Im pretty sure theyll be a lot of competition.

Well have Tebucky, Yeremiah, possibly a rookie, possible Freeman back, Bua,Tillman all in competition.

Crzynick25 said:
Why is it that no one is talking about Yermiah Bell Moving up and Starting at safety, he has started to show some promise the last few years if he can only stay healthy

His problem is he cant stay healthy!

Bell impressed me with the little I saw of him but he's too injury-prone, Bell & Jones is risky, I'd like to see Shazor but he's more of a SS - I think Bullock is a possibility if we get a 2nd

My final prediction for our starting S are, Bell or Rookie at FS and Jones at SS.

i'd love to see Freeman back... i like Bell, but he cant stay fit.

Crzynick25 said:

Why ask if you know the answer? :D

Nobody is locked in at a starting positon, but I think T-Jones is a pretty much locked at SS and there will be a competition for the FS spot between Bell, Tillman, Bua and possibly a rookie.

I think bell would definitely be good but his health is going to be a major concern. Give he the chance and if he cannot stay healthy, jettison him.

Man, we are going to have like 3 or 4 guys battle it out for the FS spot, since Jones should take the SS spot.

i think that bell will win out at fs but that could be some hard hitting if he can stay healthy cause he can close on u so fast

Back
Top Bottom