Ben Wilkerson?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ben Wilkerson??

Mexican Dolphin

Scout Team
Reaction score
Why not Saban get his boy????
I think he was projected like a late second or third round, is not a steal if we can get him undrafted??
What's wrong whit this boy?? anybody?

It may very well be that Houck said he didn't need a center. It could also be that Wilkerson had reasons for not following Nick here. Maybe he met a girl from Cincy, or maybe he has a buddy up there. You never know...

we also have a lot of lineman as it is, maybe he knew wilkerson wasn't gonna fit in the mix and didn't even bother to bring him in... we can only have so many lineman on board...

What it says to me is that there is a good chance we're going to see somebody who played at another line position competing with SM this year. Whether that's Smith, Hadnot, St.Clair, or a surprise is another question...

Jimmy James said:
What it says to me is that there is a good chance we're going to see somebody who played at another line position competing with SM this year. Whether that's Smith, Hadnot, St.Clair, or a surprise is another question...

i hope its not even a competition. mckinney is weak.

The word is that the Bengals picked up Wilkerson. I'm guessing the reason why we didn't jump on him right away was because of injury unless anyone else has heard something about him. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom