Ben Wilkerson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ben Wilkerson

gofins

another MD finfan
Reaction score
What's up with Wilkerson. He was rated pretty high. Do you think Saban is comfortable with what we have or does he just not want him? I haven't heard of anybody picking up Wilkerson either.:confused:

:wink: I think we should sticky a wilkerson thread :D

Saban coached this guy, dont you think he would have drafted him or pounced on him as a FA if he was worth it?

finfansince72 said:
Saban coached this guy, dont you think he would have drafted him or pounced on him as a FA if he was worth it?
Either Saban knows his health is beyond repair or Wilkerson held a grudge for Saban not drafting him. THere is also the possibility Wilkerson did not like Saban.

finfansince72 said:
That was also in the back of my mind. That's why I'm not upset that we didn't get him. We'll see how he does in Cincy.

There is a reason

If Wilkerson had any value, Saban would of snatched him up as a UDFA. I really believe Wilkerson was not as good as many claim here on this site. But if he pans out for the Bengals, Saban will look like a fool especially with our offensive woes.
So far I have no reason to doubt Coach, until then, we shall find out.

Back
Top Bottom