Benardrick McKinney restructure | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benardrick McKinney restructure

McKinney possibly one of our top RUN Stoppers restructured his contract of 3 years 27.5 mil. 7. 7 in 2021

Now making 3 mil 2021 + 200 thous. incentives and BEING A FREE AGENT NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

What are they smoking in our Front office. McKinney free agent next season OMG when we had him for 3 years
He's already 29 and has been injured the last two years. He's a rental.

A rental that might not be so easy to rent next season. JMO if he plays to his normal standards the 3 year deal looked pretty damn good. 29 so.....
Like the others who have passed through here... Lawson, Van Noy, Flowers... they are nothing more than band aids for a year or two. The team has made no secret about any of this. They want to build almost exclusively through the draft.

It's like the scene in League of Our Own... Don't get attached; I hate it when they get attached...

Like the others who have passed through here... Lawson, Van Noy, Flowers... they are nothing more than band aids for a year or two. The team has made no secret about any of this. They want to build almost exclusively through the draft.

It's like the scene in League of Our Own... Don't get attached; I hate it when they get attached...

Guess we just see things differently. Didn't see him that way and feel he is one of our best FA pickups and has a few more quality years ahead in which he could be a pivotal part for our D.

Building through the draft is one thing but using all aspects efficiently IMO is much, much better. After three years of a great turn around I'm beginning to wonder at just how efficient they really are, as far as how they used the huge quality of draft picks and temp players their dealing with X, our best player. X shouldn't have gotten this difficult and IMO McKinney an asset we will wanted 2022 but possibly priced out when we had him for 7+ mil for 3 years. It just doesn't make any sense to me... JMO

there will be looooaaaaddddds of cap space next season, should we desire to retain him.

Back
Top Bottom