benett? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

benett?

campeonaso

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i was reading on one nfl rumors page that miami is going to contact michael bennet , but why ?i know he already worh with leinahan but the dolphins are a little obsecion with rb position

mr.danita08 said:
Sabann Rules Lets Respect Him And See Wath He Can Do

yo... enough with the caps... :shakeno:

doesn't make sense but then again it does but it doesn't but...

campeonaso said:
i was reading on one nfl rumors page that miami is going to contact michael bennet , but why ?i know he already worh with leinahan but the dolphins are a little obsecion with rb position

google.com nfl rumors the first(prosportdealy) dolphins rumors

It makes perfect sense if Ricky Williams wasn't the player Saban was referring to when he stated that Brown would be plitting carries this year.:cooldude:

GRYPHONK said:
It makes perfect sense if Ricky Williams wasn't the player Saban was referring to when he stated that Brown would be plitting carries this year.:cooldude:

When did he state Brown was splitting carries?

campeonaso said:
I think you are refering to the article stating that Miami was offered Bennett on draft day. Dolphins turned the deal down and took Ronnie Brown, end of story. We are not looking at Bennett.

Nublar7 said:
I think you are refering to the article stating that Miami was offered Bennett on draft day. Dolphins turned the deal down and took Ronnie Brown, end of story. We are not looking at Bennett.

no i am serious consult google.com then search nfl rumors then enter on the first page then dolphins rumors and you will see

campeonaso said:
no i am serious consult google.com then search nfl rumors then enter on the first page then dolphins rumors and you will see

We arent going to trade for a RB, even if you found a site that has it as a rumor it is BS. And Im sure Nublar is right and it is an older rumor from the draft, either way it isnt happening so we can move on

campeonaso said:

Please we have RONNIE BROWN, LAMAR GORDON, TRAVIS MINOR, SAMMY MORRIS etc...There will be no Micheal Bennett

Gitrdone said:
When did he state Brown was splitting carries?

When he allowed Hank Goldberg interview him on draft day.

He has also mentioned it repeatedly that Brown will be splittin carries.

He has made a million comments like " Brown doesn't mind sharing carries" Stuff like that which is easy tor ead between the lines.

He also mentioned on that interview that if Ricky were to come back that he drafted the perfect back to split the backfield with him.

Back
Top Bottom