Bengals Game Or Today, Can't Watch The Rest Of The Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals Game Or Today, Can't Watch The Rest Of The Season

pjzabo

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's been said in the game thread today, no complimentary football. The defense makes huge plays, Howard's 2 picks and NOTHING off them (well I guess the first really). The offense puts us up 10 and the defense bends and then breaks.

But the play calling. OMG. so terrible. The game "mgmt" - watching the end with no timeouts. The offensive game calling at the start was ballsy and uptempo and it kick started RT as well. But go up by 10? Chance to work the clock a little? Incomplete, Incomplete, run for a loss? Then next sequence on defense, tackle anybody?

I do feel like the refs have it against us at times, but we were up 10 and despite what we can say about the effort on the field, I think our coaches did NOT give this team the best chance to win given the circumstances dealt in this game.

I have wood to split and stack. Not wasting time watching the rest of the way. Will tune in for all the off season chatter and the draft in a few months.

I’ll still watch every snap, always will, but I’ve become so numb to the losing..

Back
Top Bottom