Bengals' Lewis to Chad Johnson: Keep your word and sit out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals' Lewis to Chad Johnson: Keep your word and sit out

:lol:
I actually like Chad but I love the way the Bengals are handling this. This is how they need to react after years of being so leinient. Releasing Henry and ignoring Johnson is exactly what they needed to send a message to present and future players.

:lol:
I actually like Chad but I love the way the Bengals are handling this. This is how they need to react after years of being so leinient. Releasing Henry and ignoring Johnson is exactly what they needed to send a message to present and future players.

Releasing Henry after 7 arrests? Not exactly getting tough, esp when Goodell would have suspended him again anyway.

I'm sure they would be more likely to let him go for what the Redskins offered if Henry could stay out of trouble in the first place. Keeping him is a bad move IMO.

they should have taken the Redskins First round and Possbly another first next year

Nah, this will teach Johnson and other players' around the league a lesson. You're on contract, you do your damn job and shut the **** up.

I have gained much more respect for the Bengals' organization.

i agree, i would love it if they just told him to sit out. he signed his contract now play it out or sit out. i dont think players should be able to dictate if they are traded or not.

Why do I have a feeling that we're gonna see Chad in the near future doing situps in his front yard with a bunch reporters around him?

I just had to chime in and let it be known that the Bengals haven't changed their ways. They just drafted Jason Shirley. For those that don't know, Shirley is a major headcase. He's been arrested numerous times and somehow found a way to get kicked off of his college team twice. But he sure is talented though :rolleyes2:.

Horrible pick by the Bengals. Especially with guys like Okam still available. When will they ever learn?

Back
Top Bottom