Bengals' McNeal arrested | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals' McNeal arrested

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Bengals rookie wide receiver Reggie McNeal was arrested in Houston and was charged with resisting arrest after being refused entrance to a nightclub early Sunday, the Bengals said Monday.

McNeal, a former Texas A&M quarterback, was the Bengals' sixth-round pick in the 2006 college draft. He has been on the Bengals' roster since Sept. 19 but has played sparingly, team spokesman Jack Brennan said.

"We have been informed that Reggie has been arrested," Brennan said. "We don't feel it's appropriate to comment on a matter that's not resolved."

"We have been informed that Reggie has been arrested," Brennan said. "We don't feel it's appropriate to comment on a matter that's not resolved."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/12/04/bc.fbn.bengals.mcneal.ap/index.html

former higschool star and pro football player cant get in to a club. i think i would be pissed to.

but you cant help but notice all the bengals players getting their names in the news for things other than their play on the field.

Good lord another Bengal. I guess they're goin' for the record for arrests in a season currently held by the Portland Trailblazers. :lol:

Not surprised it came from the Bengals. It shouldn't even be a coincidence anymore. You should expect 2-3 arrests from that team per year average.

Vertical Limit said:
Not surprised it came from the Bengals. It shouldn't even be a coincidence anymore. You should expect 2-3 arrests from that team per year average.
2-3? Seems like one gets arrested every other day

They should change their team name to the Cincinnati Criminals and wear white and black striped uniforms, instead of the orange and black....or just come out in their orange jump suits they got from the county jail. :eek: :wink: :lol:

Next up: Carson Palmer will get done for armed robbery.

Seven Cincinnati players have been arrested this year. Except for Eric Steinbach, all have been 2005 or 2006 draft picks. I don't know whether the blame falls on the staff doing the background checks or Marvin Lewis for blissfully ignoring them, but the lack of discipline off the field has translated to under-achievement on it.

i'm suprised chad johnosn hasnt been arrested yet..and i'm just waiting for when a cicny coach gets arrested...lol

just wait fellas the entire team might get into a brawl on the football field and get ejected how strange would that be.

Back
Top Bottom