Bengals | Team reaches agreement in principle with S. Adams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals | Team reaches agreement in principle with S. Adams

D-Fence

Practice Squad
Reaction score
ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Cincinnati Bengals have reached an agreement in principle with free agent DT Sam Adams (Bills) on an undisclosed contract. Financial details of the contract were not yet available, but sources said Adams can make about $4 million in 2006 if he reaches certain playing time and performance levels. The deal will likely not be signed until the weekend. There are still some details to be completed and it is believed the Bengals want Adams to take a physical exam before the deal is officially executed.

that blows!! I was hoping he waiting till we signed Arrington. That way we could buget our money and give him a good amount with kill ourselves.

Adams would have been nice, dont get me wrong, but I for one wanna see what Vickerson does, along with Wright. These two kids are our future at DT.

Not a big loss. If Saban REALLY wanted him, we would have signed him.

I think playing alot of three four sets having Adams might hinder the development of our two youngsters. I think Adams is a little overrated at this point in his career. I would rather sign a younger guy instead of having two senior citizens at the DT position.

Back
Top Bottom