Bengals upset at miscreant teammates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals upset at miscreant teammates

I'm surprised its taken them this long to speak up about it.

Actually you always can tell from Carson Palmer that he was disgusted by it, he just doesn't like to comment on it. At the end of the season when he lost the Pittsburgh, he said there has to be some MAJOR changes in Cincinatti; by that, right away you can tell he was talking about the team's character issues.

That's coming from the franchise quarterback, so he may get his wish granted.

I've got nothing against Marvin Lewis, but IMO the problem starts with him. He's just not got enough control of these guys. Do you think we would've seen nine arrests under Nick Saban's tenure? No chance. We had a few minor things, but nothing with guns, drugs, sexual misconduct in hotel rooms...sheesh....and 9 times. They're clearly getting away with this....you can fine a guy, but whoopie, these guys make millions.

Marv Lewis told the new commish that he would start getting tough with his players and crack down on them if they screwed up.....YEAH RIGHT. :wink:

I think docking these guys a few paychecks or cutting them would send the right message, but they are not going to do anything to the 1st round pick who got busted last week....you know it and I know it. Certain players get treated differently than others.

i guess they were okay with only 8 players being arrested but now they are pissed of its at 9...........

this is embarrasing. they aren't harsh enough and that goes for the whole nfl league. ever see that football show on espn. forgot the name but they took it down cuz the nfl cried foul. it was rated higher then sportscenter. a lot of truth to that show.

wel guys i guess if i was a mofi kingpin i could form a new gang and call it the cincinati misfits. or call it the bengal jailbirds. If i was the nfl commish , i would put those guys in the unemployment line by virtue of "my edicts "
then i would call all owners and coaches to asummit and then i would fine the team whos has this many players arrested and have it count against the cap and hold the team more accountable this would piss off the vets but it might force them to police the teams up themselves .
my reasoning may be very bad idea but if the nfl took out the pay of all the players in the league then the players would say hey i dont want to pay for thurman's crime and then the teams would run a clean ship. this is a team sport so if these players screw up then the league ought to fine every player and this would light a fire under someones ***. :shakeno:

So whats the over under on players that will be arrested before next season starts? Should we start the line at say....4 more? :lol:

9 players in 9 months, thats an arrest per month.

That organization is ****ed up.

Back
Top Bottom