Benson Officially Released. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Officially Released.

ZachTaylor

Scout Team
Reaction score
Bensons gone from Chicago. This has to go down as one of the bigger busts in draft history.

Ginn looks better by the day!

I don't know why you comparing Benson to Ginn. I think you mean Ronnie Brown.. and while we are on the subject we should sign him as well.

I dont think it is the biggest but ever but it is deffently one of the biggest busts

I just hope no one says

Lets bring him here! :shakeno:

NE will be all over him.

No they won't. Not after the spygate scandal, the allowing players on IR to practice scandal, and the fun oxycontin scandal. There's no way they're taking Benson. If Benson were smart, he'd be calling the Argonauts after he calls his DUI lawyer.

We should bring Benson in for look you could never have to many RBs. One teams trash is another teams treasure. (just kidding)!!!!!

Bensons gone from Chicago. This has to go down as one of the bigger busts in draft history.

Ginn looks better by the day!

im glad i didnt draft him in my fantasy draft.....but i mean who would hahaha whata joke of a person :kick:

We should bring Benson in for look you could never have to many RBs. One teams trash is another teams treasure. (just kidding)!!!!![/QUOTE

I know rb Morencey wasnt to thought of but I tried to tell people that morencey was more reliable then benson and he had a bum knee but he still has more yards then benson.

i think this is a omen , to not draft a rb from texas.

Whats up with these Longhorn running backs? Totally unreliable screw-ups. Everyone talked about how Benson didn't have a good work ethic and he had character issues over his head, prior to the 05' draft so the Bears shouldn't be too suprised with what they ended up with. Still, it's a shame to see such a promising career fall apart.

he was cut because he wasnt getting the job done. If he was a 1300+ yard RB, he would still be on the team.

That said, just because he cant be a starter doesnt mean he cant be a backup somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom