Benson Or Gore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

Boone said:
I think I understand now..... :drinker: :xii: :happydrin :redeye: :friday: :chug: :bong:

no, gore is not an alcohalic. those wer just rumers to bring him down. gore over benson, hands down.

This dude is retarted he obviously didnt attend Mrs.Johnson's Spelling class and what was he doing outside of class? Obviously not watching football if he puts gore on benson's level and Brown below both of them. Hopefully Gore will fall to us at the second pick. :p ... I think he will.

CanadianPhinFan said:
Well I guess we should take him, I mean, anyone that can win a cage match, shows potentchul, and determinatchun is a good choice.

And in response to your deptch chart response, they can't put two guys in the same place, Brown had an extended role, therefore, Caddy had more carries. Brown played FB, HB, and slot reciever, Caddy ran.

good excuse

How does this thread have 3 pages to it this is the dumbest thread ever. Ill use my friends term. THIZ THRAED ZUKCZ, HANDZ DONW

Ricky=Dbag said:
no, gore is not an alcohalic. those wer just rumers to bring him down. gore over benson, hands down.
:spit:

Some of you guys need to grow up. Maybe this dude cant spell but why are you making fun of him because of that. Ricky=Dbag, you know that Benson is alot better then Gore but why do you want to start a thread stating that? Everybody including you know it is false and there is no need for you to creat a thread like this.

PhinDude88 said:
Some of you guys need to grow up. Maybe this dude cant spell but why are you making fun of him because of that.
:sosad:

I wonder how long it will take for this thread to get locked/deleted?

No, I think he really thinks that gore is better otherwise he wouldnt state it in every single thread.

Back
Top Bottom