Benson Or Gore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson Or Gore

Ricky=Dbag

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
who wuld yuo guys take. benson or gore. i say gore because everytim he carrie dthe ball he showed determinachun. he has had 2 surgeres, and he is stil getting it krunk everytime. benson is good, but overated. if you put these 2 in a cage match i bet gore wuold win!!

First of all Gore is half mentally ******ed. Second of all Gore has two blown knees. Third of all, Benson is a GOD ;).

Ricky=Dbag said:
who wuld yuo guys take. benson or gore. i say gore because everytim he carrie dthe ball he showed determinachun. he has had 2 surgeres, and he is stil getting it krunk everytime. benson is good, but overated. if you put these 2 in a cage match i bet gore wuold win!!
I bete u had the bestust speling techer en the wurld! :dunce:

Ricky=Dbag said:
:ban: You say the same thing in every thread i would much rather have a good back than a KRUNK back that would win a cage match stop posting it Gore will not go until the 4th round at best so leave it alone nobody agrees with you.

BocaHighQB said:
:ban: You say the same thing in every thread i would much rather have a good back than a KRUNK back that would win a cage match stop posting it Gore will not go until the 4th round at best so leave it alone nobody agrees with you.

im sorrie. i am new too these baords. i just think gore showes potentiul. i know not manny people agre with me, but im sorry if i think gore is krunk and better than benson. that iz my opinion lik it or nit. :fire:

Fitz said:
First of all Gore is half mentally ******ed. Second of all Gore has two blown knees. Third of all, Benson is a GOD ;).

2 blown knees. they stil wurk dont they? it shows determinatchun. benson is good, ill giv you that. but gore would definitly win in a cage match.

Ricky=Dbag said:

Huuk on foniks wurkd fer mee!!!:roflmao:

I think you might be Gore, isn't it true that Gore has a learning disability....:lol:

This has to be a joke right? Please, tell me this post is just from attenchun...*ahem* attention starved little kid. And I'm not even talking about the subject of the post....

Ricky=Dbag said:
2 blown knees. they stil wurk dont they? it shows determinatchun. benson is good, ill giv you that. but gore would definitly win in a cage match.

What the hell does a cage match have anything to do with football??? this isnt the WWE, and how exactly do you know who is a better fighter?

knight6jb said:
Huuk on foniks wurkd fer mee!!!:roflmao:

I think you might be Gore, isn't it true that Gore has a learning disability....:lol:

excusee me? i hav no learning disabilty. i like gore, you lik benson. end of story

Ricky=Dbag said:
excusee me? i hav no learning disabilty. i like gore, you lik benson. end of story

No, actually I like C.Williams, well anyways you have great grammar.

knight6jb said:
What the hell does a cage match have anything to do with football??? this isnt the WWE, and how exactly do you know who is a better fighter?

i went to schul wit somebuddy that knew gore. he is not the smartest, but he can get it krunk on the footbal feild. a cage match is just an analogie. showing that he could win in a fite.

Back
Top Bottom