Benson & Rodgers - Potential Busts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson & Rodgers - Potential Busts?

I tend to agree with the writer about Benson and Braylon Edwards. Those two have the most bust potential in the whole draft class.

i acutally agree with them all apart from Spears... its just one guys opinion.

tartan y fronts said:
i guess they're all potential busts at this stage.

good to see smith wasn't on there tho :)
good point about Smith.

I personally believe he will be amazing or do nothing in this league. He has the smarts and ability, but played in a gimmick offense in Utah.

finsnchips said:
i acutally agree with them all apart from Spears... its just one guys opinion.

I think Spears needs a Nick Saban type coach to keep him motivated. With the right motivation, Spears will be an impact player for a long time.

I have tried like hell to warn everybody that Benson is bad news and you can ask anyone in the media from oklahoma that Benson may be bigger than morency but he is no way in hell a better back because he is looking out only for no.1 he call his former head coach by his first name and he criticizes mack brown for loosing to ou . I know all about benson and he is not worth drafting period.

mercury 40 said:
I have tried like hell to warn everybody that Benson is bad news and you can ask anyone in the media from oklahoma that Benson may be bigger than morency but he is no way in hell a better back because he is looking out only for no.1 he call his former head coach by his first name and he criticizes mack brown for loosing to ou . I know all about benson and he is not worth drafting period.

I'm guessing you're an OSU fan? Every player in the draft is a potential bust so it really does not matter.

I think I might be turning in to a Ronnie Brown fan :shakeno:

TXFinFan said:
I tend to agree with the writer about Benson and Braylon Edwards. Those two have the most bust potential in the whole draft class.

I disagree with Edwards but alot will have to do with whoever is throwing him the ball....I think that Rodgers & Smith have the highest likelyhood to become busts.

I guess people sayhe doesn't have love for the game just because he played baseball also!!! Cedric Benson is the most proven back coming out, maybe not the most talented, but his stats have to stand for something!!!

tartan y fronts said:
good to see smith wasn't on there tho :)

He stopped at his top 5, if he had gone 8, I'm sure Smith would have been in there. :D

Back
Top Bottom