Benson workout update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Benson workout update

his poor hands and lack of speed and long milage on his legs is more than enough of a reason to take one of the auburn guys.

i know but brandts whole page made it seem like he was actually there so i dont know...

but i really dont care, he coulda run a 5.0 i still think hes the better runner of em all... im not too big on the combine numbers...

arsenal said:
brandt says something totally different, wtf, haha...

http://nfl.com/draft/story/8320128

Brandt works for the NFL, so its expected. He doesn't say anything bad about any of the players at all.

I actually would trust the yahoo article coming from scouts who are helping make decisions, of which Gil is not

for example, in the yahoo article, it says that scouts are backing off the rave reviews of Alex's workout. there is definitely some validity to that, because I've read about that on the GBN report as well

on the other hand, Brandt had nothing but glowing remarks for Alex

truthfully, take the word of the scouts, some of which may actually be in the war rooms on the 23rd, while Gil Brandt will probably be asleep

well gbn has this

Horns Benson makes case; jury still out... Texas RB Cedric Benson, perhaps the last top 10 prospect for the 2005 draft to be tested this spring, reportedly ran his 40 in an 'acceptable' 4.51 at today's Longhorns' pro day in Austin. Benson may get some points as he was running at a solid 225 pounds on a slow track, but he still came up a tad slower than Auburn RBs Ronnie Brown and Carnell Williams, both of whom ran unfer 4.50 at last month's scouting combine in Indianapolis. The three are in a tight race to be the highest graded RB for this year's draft.

so i dont know what to believe, im pissed that they didn't run the shuttle and cone drills

Back
Top Bottom