Berlin....fundamentals? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berlin....fundamentals?

Damn..even said the strongest arm was the retired QB coach...OUCCCHHH.

Sounds like Berlin has some serious work cut out for him.... :shakeno:

That stuff is pretty elementary but he probably felt a lot of pressure surrounding him and it is a new system.

This was only a learning camp, they are not evaluated at this camp so it doesn't really matter until they do get evaluated so :/

I am a huge hurricane fan. Watching Berlin this year and last was horrible. I was so happy to see him graduate, then my worst fear came true. HE IS IN A FINS uniform. Mark my word it wont be for long the guy is horrible. He cant read a defense and his arm strength is that of a highschooler at best. The quicker Roth rips his head off the better..

I'm just suprised Saban even picked him up. There were a lot of other QB's available and Berlin had certainly made a bad name for himself here in Florida. He doesn't seem very talented physically and has difficulty with decision making, not to metion is dumb as ox.

I guess just a body for the maniacs (crowder/roth) to rip apart. Does he get a red jersey?:)

guido13 said:
I'm just suprised Saban even picked him up. There were a lot of other QB's available and Berlin had certainly made a bad name for himself here in Florida. He doesn't seem very talented physically and has difficulty with decision making, not to metion is dumb as ox.

I guess just a body for the maniacs (crowder/roth) to rip apart. Does he get a red jersey?:)

Thats because the stubborn people down here just wouldnt give up the grudge on him even though he improved tremendously (I mean TREMENDOUSLY) his senior year.

As for what happened, It is beyond me, many factors (first day, etc) could have caused it. All I will say is that I have have faith in Saban's judgement. If he thinks he can teach and develop Berlin, then all the power to him.

iaphin said:
Less we forget-wonderlic score of 13.
Bash him all you want, but bringing the wonder score into this conversation makes no sense at all, or have you forgotten that the greatest QB to ever play the game didn't exactly Ace the wonder test either?

:shakeno:

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I am a huge hurricane fan. Watching Berlin this year and last was horrible. I was so happy to see him graduate, then my worst fear came true. HE IS IN A FINS uniform. Mark my word it wont be for long the guy is horrible. He cant read a defense and his arm strength is that of a highschooler at best. The quicker Roth rips his head off the better..

I think Saban picked him up only on potential and only based on how good he was coming out of high school. key word: familiarity. Now he sees Brock sux and he'll get eliminated very soon.

You know the guy sucks when fans of his college team say so. Not even their Cane colored glasses are stopping them from saying he sucks. :rofl:

"It also was obvious that the best arm in camp belonged to quarterback coach Jason Garrett"

Ouch.

Losman7 said:
"It also was obvious that the best arm in camp belonged to quarterback coach Jason Garrett"

Ouch.

Also reported that Garrett looked better than Losman and the Bills where thinking trade..

Back
Top Bottom