Berlin scored a 2 on the wonderlic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berlin scored a 2 on the wonderlic

Haha, this happens all the time. People love to pull information out of their ***, literally.

LtDan662002 said:
Berlin had a 12 or 13. Marino had a 13 or 14. Berlin sucks but a low score on that stupid test doesn't mean failure in the NFL. Marino all the way to Canton

Anyone have a link for the wonderlic scores? You say Marino got a 13? Id like to see a link..=) im curious as to what some of the other guys got on it as well. Manning, Favre, Elway... etcc..

MIAmobster said:
i love that slogan........what can brown do for you.........i might make a tshirt of it for this up coming season...just wondering if u would mind?.....IM me if u want about it

Actually sorry i think there actually gonna be making a Tshirt of ronnie brown for it and nfl.com and all

2 is better than 1. I guess it could have been worse

It said ryan fitzpatrick got a 37,38, and a 50...guys from harvard so he has to be smart

Buddwalk said:
Actually sorry i think there actually gonna be making a Tshirt of ronnie brown for it and nfl.com and all
Brown had those shirts on his website on draft day but I hear they are gone off there now??

Oregonfinfan said:
well somone needs to get ahold of there webmaster and see if we can all buy them at a discount rate since the draft is over!

I'll be first in line to buy one. I'm already going to buy a Ronnie jersey once I finish my final exams and head back to Miami this weekend.

I think a lot of players see the Wonderlic as a joke and don't even really bother with it. A 13 could easily be scored by simply guessing at random on every question.

Back
Top Bottom