Berlin scored a 2 on the wonderlic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berlin scored a 2 on the wonderlic

newlownorder

Hoof Hearted
Reaction score
That the worst out of any QB. A two is horrible if anyone doesn't know. Thats just horrible.

i love that slogan........what can brown do for you.........i might make a tshirt of it for this up coming season...just wondering if u would mind?.....IM me if u want about it

Berlin had a 12 or 13. Marino had a 13 or 14. Berlin sucks but a low score on that stupid test doesn't mean failure in the NFL. Marino all the way to Canton

CanadianPhinFan said:
I heard that he got a 13 or something, Rosegreen got a 2...

Well the Berlin thing was on Don and Mike show they said that was according to ESPN.

As for using the what can brown do for you, I didn't make it up, someone else said that so go ahead.

MIAmobster said:
i love that slogan........what can brown do for you.........i might make a tshirt of it for this up coming season...just wondering if u would mind?.....IM me if u want about it
On Ronnie Browns official website they we selling shirts like that before the draft, but now they are not for sale anymore. I havent been able to fine them since. Here is his site, but the shirts are no where to be found. Maybe you can Email the webmaster or something.

http://Ronniebrown23.com

Whatever.Marino scored a 13 and he didnt get to take the test again such as other athletes like Losman.Its a piece of data but its not the only data that counts.

LtDan662002 said:
Might want to make sure it says "what can Ronnie Brown do for you" because UPS might take exception since that is their slogan!!:http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/stories/2002/02/04/daily35.html

I'm pretty sure that's the point. That's why it's clever, instead of just a random phrase.

But actually, UPS only has a registered trademark on it. In order to be doing anything wrong you would have to use it in a way that confused potential UPS customers about whether your goods or services were associated with UPS. Pretty darn unlikely in the current context, especially since there are no goods or services being offered.

furball4 said:
I'm pretty sure that's the point. That's why it's clever, instead of just a random phrase.

But actually, UPS only has a registered trademark on it. In order to be doing anything wrong you would have to use it in a way that confused potential UPS customers about whether your goods or services were associated with UPS. Pretty darn unlikely in the current context, especially since there are no goods or services being offered.
But I believe the shirts Ronnie had on his sight said "What can Ronnie Brown do for you 2005 NLF draft"

Back
Top Bottom