Berman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berman

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that Miami draft picks get short shrift with the highlight b.c Berman is busy talking up someone else's pick?

The Roth highlights were nil b.c he was talking up a kicker and the Crowder highlight were non existant b/c Andrew Walter's entire career at ASU was shown?

The Walter coverage was ridiculous but I enjoyed their mocking of the Jets reach for a kicker.

Berman SUCKED today. Not just for his anti-fins bias, just in general. He knew nothing, seemed unprepared, flustered and he just had no flow to his commentary.

I usually like Berman on countdown, but he was just brutal today.

Berman is a Miami hater...

but today he was just goofy...I think he might get canned after today's embarrassment...not knowing that Miami had a 2nd round pick and that Randy Crowder played for Miami was a joke...

I thought he might have been drinking at one point.

I don't care about the biased ESPN reporting. They pretty much ignored us all day...they always do.

Lets see how much they ignore us when Nick outs together a few A+ rated drafts in a row and we are winning Championships...they be all over us....and I still won't care about their opinion.

I think one of the highlights was when they replayed all the Jets picks over the years, especially the years they took Johnnie Mitchell and Kyle Brady. Classic reactions from those fans.

Did you catch it when he didn't know we had a second round pick. Yea, the Surtain deal really came under the radar yesterday.

Nothing new, Berman has always given us the shaft...I swear he is the ultimate Bills homer, always talking about "circling the wagons" and all that crap. And yes, we did get to see all of Walters ASU highlights, geez you would have thought he was the first overall pick today.
As for the highlights showing Jets fans reactions to past draft picks...priceless! Those knuckleheads are always pissed off about who they take.

it was pathetic how they hardly covered us all day, but i don't think it was intentional.

after all, we picked 2nd overall... 2nd to the no.1 draft pick who was a QB. our pick couldn't dream of drawing the attention away from that.

in round two, we went after a kicker... and not just that a kicker to NY. so a kicker being taken so high, coupled with the fact that NY appears to hold precedent over every other city in the country, and you know why we (and a few other teams) got stiffed after that.

in round 3, we went behind a QB again. once you get chris mortenson going, it's hard to get him to shut up. QBs appear to get more airtime than anyone else... although i couldn't explain to you how Frye got seemingly no airtime.

RHoffman said:
but today he was just goofy...I think he might get canned after today's embarrassment...not knowing that Miami had a 2nd round pick and that Randy Crowder played for Miami was a joke...

I thought he might have been drinking at one point.

What about all the goofy singing? kick scratch fever....wtf!

worst thing about todays anaylst, was when they were breaking down film of randy moss and tom brady........what the hell was this about?

Also, everytime Miami's pick came up, they went to a commercial. Really pissed me off!

KB21 said:
Also, everytime Miami's pick came up, they went to a commercial. Really pissed me off!

yea that pissed me off to. and i thought they would never talk about Brown much. and when they did it was Merril Hodge:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom