Bess as a slot did great today as said this week. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bess as a slot did great today as said this week.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Love how Bess was used in the Slot more oftena dn in space liek Welker does.

Bess would be a fantastic number 3 in this team and the NFL next year.

Give me Bryant, Rookie number 2 and Bess as the 3 slot next year!

Bryant is enough. We already have found our #2 WR in Brian Hartline. Bess can secure the #3 slot spot with Ginn Jr being the #4 WR/starting KR. The #4 spot could be left for Camarillo and Turner to battle it out.

So I feel MIA needs just to add that #1 WR, as far as the WR corp is concerned. After that, focus on 2 new TEs. Then our Offense is set.

Then focus on a new OLB, NT, and FS. Keep Wilson and move him to SS and Bell can move to the bench and push Culver off the roster. Wake MUST start next season over JT and hopefully a rookie can start in Porter's spot. :-)

And we're ready!

Bryant is enough. We already have found our #2 WR in Brian Hartline. Bess can secure the #3 slot spot with Ginn Jr being the #4 WR/starting KR. The #4 spot could be left for Camarillo and Turner to battle it out.

So I feel MIA needs just to add that #1 WR, as far as the WR corp is concerned. After that, focus on 2 new TEs. Then our Offense is set.

Then focus on a new OLB, NT, and FS. Keep Wilson and move him to SS and Bell can move to the bench and push Culver off the roster. Wake MUST start next season over JT and hopefully a rookie can start in Porter's spot. :-)

And we're ready!
id rather keep Culver than Wilson ! and a rookie receiver is not gonna get it done right away they take time to develop.

Back
Top Bottom