best 05 draft pick not including brown? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best 05 draft pick not including brown?

RANDYNRONNY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i think channing has a good chance at being the best of these players as long as he stays healthy.then roth and perhaps daniels

I have to agree with you. The only reason why Crowder dropped so much was because he did two stupid things in college and his injury history was a concern. Crowder will be a monster out there on the field. But i doubt that we will see the monster in him this year since he prob won't be starting.

Crowder if he stays healthy. Roth will be a beast, but I see great things coming from Crowder.

i have a feeling that matt roth is going to reek havok on opposing qb's, and crowder is going to be all over the place makin people crazy, soooooooo
im a little torn b/w or 2nd and 3rd pick but if i'd have to decide it would have to be roth.

We stollen Crowder in 3th round. Right he made some stupids thing in Ganesville and he's knee maybe isn't safe for a healthy LB.

He's a MLB, in the 3-4 formations Crowder can play with Zach in the middle, and he's so quick and very smart, so, he can makes a lots of sacks with blitz from 3-4 maybe he lost the OLB job but he's improve every day and maybe he'll take the SLB spot over Spragan and Moore.

The key to Crowder to play and show he's skills, is how Saban will often use the 3-4. And I think the 3-4 will be a very used formation 'cause the LBs and DL players that we got are perfect for the 4-3 and 3-4 combination.

I think Miami pick Crowder 'cause was a surprised in 3th round, like Randy in 4th round years ago, we wasen't need a TE but he was there, so welcome to Miami, and I think that the happend with Crowder 'cause he should be picked by the Pats in the end of the 1st round.

the drafts picks are back-ups (less Brown), but greats back-ups that just need take experience and the starter job is of Roth, Crowder, Daniels

I met Crowder in UF and he's a big, strong, quick and smart guy (on the court), but now he change, I hope so

Roth, hands down. He's got the talent and drive, and there's no "if" like with Crowder, concerning of the field issues or injuries...

Back
Top Bottom