Best all-time game - Ricky Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best all-time game - Ricky Williams

Check out week 3 2002 at home Vs Jets. We had lost 8 straight against them, and Ricky joined the team and we finally beat them. It was pretty tight going into the 4th, till Ricky broke a 50+ yarder to seal it. Oronde Gadsden also made a catch for the ages going across the middle in that game.

That may have been my favorite of all his runs. It was really get frustrating losing to the Jets over and over again especially with the crappy teams they had.

Wasn't that the "Bye Bye Ricky!" clip WQAM kept playing again and again? It never did get old.

That may have been my favorite of all his runs. It was really get frustrating losing to the Jets over and over again especially with the crappy teams they had.

Wasn't that the "Bye Bye Ricky!" clip WQAM kept playing again and again? It never did get old.

yes it was and it was my first time down in miami, it was incredible

Gotta be the snow game for me... was at that game and couldn't understand how we blew it despite ricky's performance. Awesome experience being at a game like that regardless. A few years later my dad actually got me an autographed Ricky plaque/photo that was from that game... kinda cool.

The snow game. It was the first time Ricky even played in snow. I was at tht game and froze my but off. Another game I thought he was really good in was his dolphin debut against Detroit

His best game and my favorite of his to this date was the snow game in Buffalo years back. I remember being at that game about 12 years old and it was a nice day then out of nowhere snow hit the Ralph hard. Sucks we lost that game but he went absolutely nuts running the ball so hard and well.

2002 is still one of my favorite seasons because of Ricky. He was damn near unstoppable all season, but he had a stretch there with 3 straight 200 plus games or something. He was a joy to watch run in his heyday

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We did lose the Buffalo game. It was a great performance, but because we lost Im not sure I would say it was my favorite.

How bout that game where he ran all over the Jests early in the year when he first arrived.

Also, a game I was at.......

The game at Carolina after Ricky had made his comeback and many were down on him.

Back
Top Bottom