Best April Fools day joke.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best April Fools day joke....

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
PFT had a few good one-liners, the Jason Taylor thing on Joe Rose show fooled some people and was good for a laugh. The best APRIL FOOLS day joke I heard today was.............

The Denver Broncos went out and acquired 4 defensive linemen from the Cleveland Browns to improve their defensive line.

Oh wait, this actually happened! :roflmao: Nevermind!

:roflmao:

The best ever was still the Sidd Finch story in Sports Illustrated. That will probably never be topped.

You guys missed the BEST PFT april fools joke. Go to their college section and see the joke he has about Wanny quitting the Pitt job and Johnny Majors taking over. Why did Wanny quit......he was heading back to the Fins! lol

Last year on "The Best DAMN Sports Show" they pulled one on Eric Dickerson,where
they showed a fake news report where the league picked up a flag on one of
Jamaal Lewis's 40 yd runs.They said Jamaal was now the holder of the most
rushing yds in a season.Eric flipped out.

Namor said:
Last year on "The Best DAMN Sports Show" they pulled one on Eric Dickerson,where
they showed a fake news report where the league picked up a flag on one of
Jamaal Lewis's 40 yd runs.They said Jamaal was now the holder of the most
rushing yds in a season.Eric flipped out.

:roflmao: I remeber that game a was rooting against Jamal through the whole thing, i was so mad when it went into O.T.

MikeO said:
PFT had a few good one-liners, the Jason Taylor thing on Joe Rose show fooled some people and was good for a laugh. The best APRIL FOOLS day joke I heard today was.............

The Denver Broncos went out and acquired 4 defensive linemen from the Cleveland Browns to improve their defensive line.

Oh wait, this actually happened! :roflmao: Nevermind!

Nur-knee-hur-mo-hinny-aha-ah-ha!:goof:

Back
Top Bottom