Best article written about the Pistons to date | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best article written about the Pistons to date

They will lose 112 79....blowout tonight

I was a spurs fan but now im converting into a bobcats fan...:D

Might be a stupid mistake but there a new franchise and got no fans, so I shall root for them instead of the winners! Heres to the bobcats having a great draft

Two Lottery Picks Baby

Chris Paul and Antoine Wright would be awesome

Here is my predictions for Game 6 tonight.....The Spurs and Pistons will stay close in the 1st quarter but San Anotnio has all the momentum and they will gradually start to pull away in the 2nd and lead by 10 at the half....in the 3rd they will increase it to 20 and Larry Brown and the Pistons will fold like a cheap tent....final score.....San Antonio 95 Pistons 77.

Roman529 said:
Here is my predictions for Game 6 tonight.....The Spurs and Pistons will stay close in the 1st quarter but San Anotnio has all the momentum and they will gradually start to pull away in the 2nd and lead by 10 at the half....in the 3rd they will increase it to 20 and Larry Brown and the Pistons will fold like a cheap tent....final score.....San Antonio 95 Pistons 77.

they have the lead and they're folding... ah, the glories of good sportsmanship!

phunwin said:
Hey Terry, watch out, it looks like Section126 has hacked your account and is making his trademark piss and moan posts in your name.

Phil it was me. I really was sick of the complaining the entire series. This article nails it right on the head. I'm not saying that they didnt WIN the series because they did. They just were babies the entire time.

the behavior of the team is being rewarded and encouraged, for the most part. everybody keeps repeating the meme that the pistons "do it the right way." the opinion piece sums it up nicely. stuart scott even got into it earlier, noting that the technicals are "something out of the pistons' control." as if refs just arbitrarily throw out technicals and there is nothing players or coaches can do about it. i'd be embarassed to field a team of seventh-graders who showed the pistons' level of maturity. however, such behavior is becoming the standard by which we live. i guess it's easier than doing the hard work of keeping it under control...

Michael Cunningham should win the Pulitzer Prize for this article. I got so sick of the whining and crying last series. It's pretty much the reason why I'm rooting against the Pistons now. That and the "this is what we do" comment after the East Finals. Yeah, you barely survived a M.A.S.H. unit. Your *** was grass in a full strength series.

Rip Hamilton needs to shut up. Firstly, he didn't get fouled on that last play. Second, HE FOULED THE DEFENDER. Unless blatant elbows to the face are considered part of one's offensive arsenal.

And you gotta love the rip on Tayshaun Prince. "Whining Pterydactl". :rofl:

Go Spurs.

duncan got caught up in the whining tonight. in the third, he was making the "double dribble" sign while billups hit a three over him. there is no way they call billups' carries and doubles at this point--they would have to call them all, and he does it on every possession. you can't cry about that. i'm sure popovich yelled at duncan after that sequence for crying and not at the refs for not calling the carries. that's the difference between the two teams. one sees crying as a weakness, the other has it as its m.o.

just as rasheed's maxim states, there will be a game seven. "there's no other series. if you can't see that, you're crazy." rasheed wallace has already pointed out that in series that are 3-2, the nba makes sure it will go to 3-3.

does anybody else think that hubie brown should be wearing a pistons jersey instead of a suit? keep in mind, i'm not whining. i think it's great that the guy cheers for the pistons so hard. you have to be into something. but they should really let him wear the team's gear during the games.

And Phil....do you not see the constant bickering your team does after EVERY SINGLE whistle? I know you see it, even through the blue and red glasses.

It's so easy to find examples because they happen on every dead ball. In the game tonight Rasheed Wallace shoved Ginobili in the back and was called for the shove, and in any other game he wouldve gotten T-ed up....he complained like a little girl again.

Can somebody point out to the referee's that when the pistons have a player with the ball at the top of the key....and he drives to the basket.....that it is illegal to have Rasheed Wallace block for the player as if he were a fullback....

Detroit Pistons.....the kings of the moving picks.....

You Heat fans are the biggest whining sore losers I have ever seen. Get over it and start your planning for next season!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
You Heat fans are the biggest whining sore losers I have ever seen. Get over it and start your planning for next season!

Who's whining? If this is whining, then what were you knicks fans doing the ENTIRE season as your team was in the crapper in the first two months of the season?

My point (and Cunningham's) is that the Pistons don't deserve this NBA title, because they are the whiniest babies that have ever seen play the game. As for the Heat, I'm at peace that they lost. If the injury-riddled HEAT got by the Detroit Pansies then they wouldve gotten their butts handed to them by San Antonio in 5, maybe 6 games. Wade wouldve tried to play with injections again, further damaging his muscles and probably taking years off his career. There is always next year.

If you lived in south florida during the heat's run through the playoffs Tony...the only people that called into 790 the ticket for days were New Yorkers saying how the Heat were overrated and all this other crap. In fact, the future Phins play x play announcer Boog Sciambi called them out, calling them obnoxious on his radio show.

Back
Top Bottom