Best Case Scenario Next Saturday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Case Scenario Next Saturday

The Goat

Escape Goat
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins get KC's second rounder for Surtain...and they trade down with TB for TB's first, second, and third round picks.

Then...they get Ronnie Brown at #5 anyway.

If this happens, I will get exceptionally drunk exceptionally fast in East Hanover next Saturday. (This is not part of the best case scenario, but...it's all good. I'm a friendly (but not TOO friendly) drunk.)

Just hoping here.

The Goat said:
Dolphins get KC's second rounder for Surtain...and they trade down with TB for TB's first, second, and third round picks.

If this happens, I will get exceptionally drunk exceptionally fast in East Hanover next Saturday. (This is not part of the best case scenario, but...it's all good. I'm a friendly (but not TOO friendly) drunk.)

Just hoping here.

You going to Miami Mike's?

He's a great guy

The Goat said:

Just hoping here.
That version of next Saturday actually has a VERY good chance of happening. If the latest rumors prove to be correct, you will get your wish. :D

Best case scenario I say, the trade to #5 taking mike williams, or trading down again to 7 (could happen) and taking a RB

Whatever happens, the party's at Mike's. See you at the Sportz Bar!

Nublar7 said:
That version of next Saturday actually has a VERY good chance of happening. If the latest rumors prove to be correct, you will get your wish. :D

How do we get Brown at 5.

Rodgers, Smith, Edwards then who????

Best that could happen....Saban trades back twice....acquires picks....selects Spears and then trades up to acquire Clayton....then selects Arrington in the 3rd round...How sweet that would be....and a little sugar on top....Lefors in the 5th round....WOW!

GO PHINS!!

wpgfishfan said:
How do we get Brown at 5.

Rodgers, Smith, Edwards then who????

the Bears would have to take either Williams for this to work.

Edit: Ummm...yeah, or Benson.

fishypete said:
Best that could happen....Saban trades back twice....acquires picks....selects Spears and then trades up to acquire Clayton....then selects Arrington in the 3rd round...How sweet that would be....and a little sugar on top....Lefors in the 5th round....WOW!

GO PHINS!!

Id rather see the first scenario play out. Damn this is going to be the longest week, I just cant wait for the draft to get here.

fishypete said:

GO PHINS!!

Hey, man...don't be messin' with my daydream. I want Ronnie Brown. ;)

:cough: ...and Andrew Walter with either 2nd round pick... :cough:

If everything I've discussed pans put, I will officially buy shots for all attending Finheaven members at Miami Mike's.

(You have to make your presence known first, though.)

The Bears are strongly reported to be hot for Benson at 4.

The Goat said:

Just hoping here.

A-MOTHA FRIGGIN-MEN!!!!!

(I agree 100%)

HysterikiLL said:
The Bears are strongly reported to be hot for Benson at 4.
Yeah, that was what I was thinking.

1. 49ers- Rodgers
2. Buccaneers- Smith
3. Browns- Edwards
4. Bears- Benson
5. Dolphins- Brown

Back
Top Bottom