Best Cellar Dweller? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Cellar Dweller?

Of the one win teams listed, which team is the best cellar dweller?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Dark_Knight

Defender of the Truth
Reaction score
Of the one win teams listed, which team is the best cellar dweller?

i hope we lose the next 9 games to get a top 3 pick.

last year i was hoping we lost the 6 games after going 3-7 to get a top 3 pick, but everyone on this board criticized me saying that momentum is very important into going next year. hahaha, you guys were all wrong.

so once again, i hope we lose the next 9 games cause we need all the help we can and being a top 3 in every round would help.

death7star said:
i hope we lose the next 9 games to get a top 3 pick.

last year i was hoping we lost the 6 games after going 3-7 to get a top 3 pick, but everyone on this board criticized me saying that momentum is very important into going next year. hahaha, you guys were all wrong.

so once again, i hope we lose the next 9 games cause we need all the help we can and being a top 3 in every round would help.
You jumped the gun brother....didn't have the poll question ready before you responded.

God I hate it when that happens...:lol:

death7star said:
i went with they all stink. i couldn't differentiate b/w them. haha.
That's why I threw that one option in there. Notice my "Drill Sergeant" verbage...LOL

A_USA_DS said:
That's why I threw that one option in there. Notice my "Drill Sergeant" verbage...LOL

The difference is all those teams are rebuilding except us. What does that tell you ?

Captain Lou said:
The difference is all those teams are rebuilding except us. What does that tell you ?

where do people get this wild idea that we aren't rebuilding? I don't get it. Since Saban got here he's drafted players such as Ronnie Brown, Channing Crowder, Travis Daniels, Matt Roth, Jason Allen, and Derrick Hagan. And he also brought in Culpepper who hasn't really had a chance yet. We have some holes to fill yes, but we are certainly rebuilding.

Back
Top Bottom