Best Chance to see Louisville Draft Prospects Over Next 2 Weeks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Chance to see Louisville Draft Prospects Over Next 2 Weeks

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know our schedule sucks. Kinda not our fault as we got caught in this conference limbo for a year and we had a couple of BCS conference teams buy out of their contracts with us. But over the next two games will be a good chance to see the Louisville draft prospects play respectable teams in Rutgers (Thursday on ESPN at 7:30) and next Friday night, the 18th against UCF (8 PM on ESPN). There's a bunch of players to keep an eye as Charlie Strong has brought a TON of talent into the program since he's been here.

For Thursday's game, 26 scouts and 2 GMs representing 20 teams have requested cred for the game. The Jags requested 3 seats, 1 being for GM David Caldwell, Steelers GM Kevin Colbert will be here as well as Tampa's director of scouting Eric Stokes to name a few. Here's a list of draft eligible Louisville players for you guys (or gals) to pay attention to:

QB
Teddy Bridgewater (DUH!!!)

RB
Senorise Perry
Michael Dyer
Dominique Brown

WR
DeVante Parker (he injured his shoulder against Temple last week and may not play Thursday)
Damian Copeland
Eli Rodgers
Robert Clark
Kai De La Cruz

TE
Gerald Christian (He's a MONSTER!)

OL
Jake Smith (OG/C)
John Miller (OG)
Jamon Brown (OT)

DL
Marcus Smith (DE)
Lorenzo Mauldin (DE)
Roy Philon (DT)
Brandon Dunn (DT)

LB
Preston Brown (MLB/tackling machine)

DBs
Hakeem Smith (SS)
Calvin Pryor (FS/SS, pound for pound I think he is the most talented defender on our unit/almost killed a Temple WR last week)
Terell Floyd (CB)

Bonus:

Here's a few players that aren't draft eligible but will see some time over the 2 weeks and could be playing on Sundays in few years:

James Quick (FR - WR) - might see some time Thursday if Parker doesn't go - Olympic level athlete.
Nick Dawson (RS FR - DE)
James Burgess (SO - OLB)
James Hearns (FR - MLB)
Abarham "Nacho" Garcia (SO - OT) - may not play Thursday due to injury
Gerod Holliman (SO - DB)
Charles Gaines (RS SO - DB) - might be the fastest player on the team

Back
Top Bottom